Very disappointing episode

Sorry but this was the most disappointing episode so far. Good writing? Perhaps. Character development? Maybe. But showing us that Morgan is nuts could have been done in 10 minutes. For all Rick knows, the Gov could have destroyed the prison and all the inhabitants while he was trying to save Morgan. He should have gotten in and gotten out quickly.

The first one or two was fun, but are we going to have an, "I'M DISAPPOINTED" thread on EVERY episode?

I was waiting for someone to start an "I'm disappointed thread". Happens every week. Not surprised. I strongly disagree but not surprised.

Sorry but this was the most disappointing episode so far. Good writing? Perhaps. Character development? Maybe. But showing us that Morgan is nuts could have been done in 10 minutes. For all Rick knows, the Gov could have destroyed the prison and all the inhabitants while he was trying to save Morgan. He should have gotten in and gotten out quickly.

wow. i have to agree. they have some serious concerns right now. it definitely wasn't time used wisely.

They were going on a run to get supplies they desperately need, and Rick figured he should at least try to recruit Morgan. All told, they weren't really there for that long.

Well, I started an *I'm disappointed* thread for NEXT week's episode to make sure I was the first one to do so. Yeah, Original Poster, yo!

The first one or two was fun, but are we going to have an, "I'M DISAPPOINTED" thread on EVERY episode?

I would hope so. I didn't think we lived in North Korea where everyone has to like the same thing. I'm expressing an opinion and can do without the sarcasm.

I would hope so. I didn't think we lived in North Korea where everyone has to like the same thing. I'm expressing an opinion and can do without the sarcasm.

What are you? Some kind of North Korean that doesn't allow sarcasm? Welcome to America where some people LIKE sarcasm.

Back