Books

@PepperAnn and @Dnae & any other Kindle or e-book readers. Maybe I'm the last to know about this, but I went on my local library website today and they have apps available where you can check out digital books for free using your library card. The one i downloaded is called Libby and I just entered my library card info & checked out Wool (since i'm still not done with it and didn't want to continue paying for Amazon Unlimited)...it is linked to Kindle too so you can select "read in kindle".

I'm amazed!

If this is old news, just ignore me.

@PepperAnn and @Dnae & any other Kindle or e-book readers. Maybe I'm the last to know about this, but I went on my local library website today and they have apps available where you can check out digital books for free using your library card. The one i downloaded is called Libby and I just entered my library card info & checked out Wool (since i'm still not done with it and didn't want to continue paying for Amazon Unlimited)...it is linked to Kindle too so you can select "read in kindle".

I'm amazed!

This is good to know. Now, I need to obtain a library card. Because I also do not want to pay for Amazon Unlimited LOL

I'm amazed!

COOL!!!!

I'm amazed!

My parish library uses Hoopla, I can read/listen to the book directly on this app. I just checked out The Legend of Sleepy Hollow audio book and have begun listening to it :)

My parish library uses Hoopla, I can read/listen to the book directly on this app. I just checked out The Legend of Sleepy Hollow audio book and have begun listening to it :)

Mine has Hoopla too! I have that and Libby on my phone. :) So cool, i'm glad I know about this now.

LIfe of Pi, it's one of my favorite books. I like this book and I want to write essay about it. Luckily I found professional essay writers at https://www.customwritings.com to write my college essay for me. This academic service is perfect tool for grammar and proofreading check online. They often help me with my writings. So I think it's ok to use a little pro help from time to time. Great option for students today.

Last edited:
Back